Architecture is the cornerstone of C. F. Møller's global interdisciplinary design practice. We are a leading architect and design company that develops world leading architecture, and are known for award-winning design excellence and comprehensive expertise. Do you want to join us for an intenship?
Our coming team of interns will join us in February 2021 for a period of five months across our Danish offices in Copenhagen, Aalborg and head office in Aarhus.
What we can offer you:
We offer you a dynamic workplace which encourages innovation and you will be integrated into our projects from your very first day. You will learn what it really means to work for an international architect company. Further, we also offer you:
What we need from you:
- Skilled staff who are more than happy to share their knowledge and experiences
- A working environment which allows you to develop your personal and professional competences
- Mentoring and inspirational sessions during your internship
- You are a student of architecture
- You have both theoretical and practical qualifications in the following prioritized programs: Revit or Autocad, Rhinoceros, Adobe CC, Grasshopper, Vray, Sketchup
- You are professionally skilled and dynamic and have a desire to test the tools you have obtained from your university
- You are independent but thrive in a team
- You speak English or one of the Scandinavian languages fluently.
- C.F. Møller does not hire already graduated architects for internships
- The internship must be part of your studies or on sabbatical leave with a signed enrollment
- We only accept interns for a minimum of three months and preferably five months
- We normally hire interns twice a year - spring and autumn
- Financial support - by agreement. Please inform us if you receive any form of scholarship.
have a passion for architecture and commitment to the environment through a sustainable approach to architecture, then apply for an internship at C. F. Møller and be a part of our team – everything we do, from the smallest object to the largest masterplan, is a team effort.
Click on Apply if you want to become part of the team.