C.F. Møller is always looking for the best talent and take pride in letting talents flourish! We expect our interns to make a difference as part of a team and offer a wide range of experiences within the architectural process in a passionate, professional and international environment.
Our next interns will start in February 2021 across our offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen and Aalborg.
What you can expect from us
What we expect of you
- We promise to teach and listen to you
- We promise you practical challenges and responsibility
- We promise you equal mentoring and discussions
- You are a student of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- You want to be a part of a project team and work closely with your colleagues
- You interact with creative input and an equal mind-set
- You are eager to contribute
- You are a student enrolled in a university program or you are taking a sabbatical
- You have both theoretical and practical qualifications in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe tools, autocad or Rhino
- You speak English or one of the Scandinavian languages fluently.
- C.F. Møller does not hire already graduated architects for internships
- The internship must be part of your studies or on sabbatical leave with a signed enrollment
- We only accept interns for a minimum of three months and preferably five months
- We normally hire interns twice a year - spring and autumn
- Financial support - by agreement. Please inform us if you receive any form of scholarship
have a passion for architecture and commitment to the environment through a sustainable approach to architecture, then apply for an internship at C. F. Møller and be a part of our team – everything we do, from the smallest object to the largest masterplan, is a team effort.
Click on Apply if you want to become part of the team.